Dink, Marketing Agency
£25,000 - £30,000
Purple Monkey Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with DINK, a young and dynamic marketing agency who planning to move into new offices in the Exeter area and are backed by a multi £billion parent company. DINK is a made by the people that work with them, it is a culture where everyone can contribute, be a part of what is being built and interact through and across teams to encourage everybody to grow. Already working with huge brands including Nike, adidas, PUMA and FLANNELS, they are looking to grow their team by adding an SEO Executive.
DINK is fast paced, demanding and never boring. So, being a creative, dynamic and technically advanced agency, we seek the strongest cultural fit for them. Employees are empowered to enable them to do their best, but they are also accountable for their actions. You will be inspired by your manager, but you must also possess the determination, and passion for innovation to succeed in this environment.
Working within the marketing team, this role is responsible for the implementation, optimisation and reporting of SEO campaigns across a variety of their clients. This position will also contribute to winning new business through the production of keyword research & SEO audits.
The ideal candidate will be obsessed with data, with strong analytical skills. You’ll be passionate about keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. You’ll thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and be a proactive hustler by nature.
As SEO Executive you will:
- Work across a portfolio of retail clients, delivering outstanding SEO campaign performance
- Carry out keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client campaigns
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis for our clients
- Create & execute on and off-site SEO strategies for a range of our clients
- Complete campaign-based, weekly and monthly performance reports for our clients team using tools such as Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Conduct on and off-site SEO audits for client sites on a monthly basis, and to assist with new client pitches
- As a strong copywriter, help to contribute to the DINK blog and other external communications
- Guide our creative team to ensure we produce SEO-friendly content
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO updates and industry changes
To be successful in the role you will have
- Proven experience in SEO campaign execution and reporting, ideally in an agency or B2C retail environment
- Demonstrable experience implementing and optimising successful SEO campaigns
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Be able to effectively manage and prioritise your time across client accounts
- Have a strong attention to detail and great communication skills
- Be exceptionally analytical with a track record of producing great reports for key stakeholders
- Have a genuine passion for SEO, with a strong desire to achieve the best possible results for your clients
- A good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO
- Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing is desirable
- Excellent copywriting skills
If you are interested in being a part of something incredibly exciting and being there right from the beginning then this is a genuine, one off opportunity for you in the South West.
For more information or to apply please contact Andrew Finn directly on 01458 555 027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is being managed exclusively by Purple Monkey Recruitment Ltd and all 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Andrew Finn at PMR who will assume ownership of the applicationBack to jobs