Ecommerce Data Manager
Amari Plastics (Vink)
c£35,000 + Package DOE
Purple Monkey Recruitment are delighted to be working with Amari Plastics (Vink), for the world’s leading supplier of plastic sheets, rolls, shapes and allied products. This $Billion-dollar global organisation have an unrivalled presence in the UK with 31 locations and growing across their portfolio of brands including Amari Plastics, Europoint and AI International. This predominantly B2B business have exciting plans for digital transformation and moving up to 80% of their business digital over the next 3 years. As part of this company wide project Vink are looking to hire an experienced Ecommerce Data Manager to join the team.
In this newly created role you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of all product data within the new ERP system (Microsoft AX), the different websites operated by the individual businesses within Vink UK and a PIM
As Ecommerce Data Manager you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring Product Data integrity for the AX implementation.
- Work closely with the Supplier Relations Director and his assembled project team to guide, support and implement the correct data streams into the new ERP system.
- Be responsible for data enrichment, data maintenance and supplier on-boarding.
- Support with the initial data implemented in the ERP system to support a short-term product selector within the Amari website
- Responsible for developing the hierarchical architecture within a PIM and once developed the product data will need to be enriched within the PIM environment, working with key suppliers from the Vink Elite Partner programme.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be computer literate and at advanced level with Microsoft Excel.
- Be confident in working with digital technology
- A knowledge of PIM, Magento and ERP systems would be beneficial.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to manage the quality of large volumes of data and be able to work with many streams of information concurrently.
- Have a knowledge of database design using SQL or Crystal would be an advantage.
- Have previous experience of constructing product hierarchies (or similar).
- Be able to manage tight deadlines.
- Be a quick learner with good communication skills who can work across the organisation building relationships and cooperation
This is an exciting time to join a well established B2B organisation as they go through a period of digital transformation.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Andrew Finn on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01458 555 027 for more details.
This role is being managed exclusively by Purple Monkey Recruitment Ltd and all 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Andrew Finn at PMR who will assume ownership of the applicationBack to jobs