Paid Media Executive
Dink, Marketing Agency
Purple Monkey Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with DINK, a young and dynamic marketing agency who are backed by a multi £billion parent company. DINK are looking for a Paid Media Executive to join their team. DINK is a made by the people that work with them, it is a culture where everyone can contribute, be a part of what is being built and interact through and across teams to encourage everybody to grow. Already working with huge brands including Nike, adidas, PUMA and FLANNELS, they are looking to grow their team by adding a Paid Media Executive. DINK is fast paced, demanding and never boring. So, being a creative, dynamic and technically advanced agency, we seek the strongest cultural fit for them. Employees are empowered to enable them to do their best, but they are also accountable for their actions. You will be inspired by your manager, but you must also possess the determination, and passion for innovation to succeed in this environment.
Now is the perfect time and opportunity to get involved in this most innovative of agencies that boasts three fundamental attributes at its core, Dink are:
- Creatively changing the game.
- Insights driven
- Social by design.
As Paid Media Executive you will be working within the marketing team, you will be responsible for the implementation, optimisation and reporting of campaigns across a range of biddable media channels including Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and programmatic display.
You will be obsessed with data and possess strong analytical skills. You’ll be passionate about keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement and you will thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Be a biddable media superstar:
- Work across a portfolio of retail clients, delivering outstanding campaign performance across PPC, paid social media and programmatic advertising
- Ensure campaign budgets are adhered to through regular campaign monitoring processes
- Plan and implement new biddable media campaigns across a range of paid platforms including search, social and programmatic display
- Improve performance across existing client campaigns through your knowledge of advanced optimisation techniques, including but not limited to keyword research, audience refinement, creative testing and bid management
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly performance reports as required
- Analyse key trends and anomalies in client data and make recommendations for improving performance
- Keep your finger on the pulse of new developments and news across digital advertising, particularly biddable media
- Proven experience in digital marketing, ideally in an agency or B2C retail environment
- Demonstrable experience implementing and optimising successful biddable media campaigns
- Experienced in identifying target audiences and devising biddable media campaigns that engage and convert
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools, with experience setting up and optimising campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook Ad Manager, Snapchat & programmatic platforms
If you are interested in being a part of something incredibly exciting and being there right from the beginning then this is a genuine, one off opportunity for you in the South West. For more information or to apply please contact Nick Blake directly on 01458 555 024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is being managed exclusively by Purple Monkey Recruitment Ltd and all 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Nick Blake at PMR who will assume ownership of the applicationBack to jobs