Online Content Editor (12 Month FTC)
£20,000 - £30,000 DOE
Purple Monkey Recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively in partnership with Brittany Ferries who are going through an exciting period of digital transformation. As part of this project they are looking to recruit a number of Content Editor’s to join the web team in Plymouth initially on a 12 month FTC basis.
The Brittany Ferries websites are the primary booking channel with more than 70% of bookings being made online. The digital transformation will see complete re-build of their websites with many other exciting developments on the Horizon.
The successful candidate will be involved in this process as well as ensuring the current sites are maintained. A meticulous eye for detail and a strong commercial awareness are fundamental to this role, together with the motivation & enthusiasm to develop from hands-on experience as well as specialist training.
- To co-maintain the Brittany Ferries passenger and freight websites
- To assist with implementing new developments and delivering new websites
- Working closely with internal departments as well as external agencies to deliver engaging and relevant content for our customers and search engines
- To perform regular reviews of the websites to ensure content accuracy, relevance and performance
Experience & Skills
- Creating and managing website content in a commercial environment
- Previous experience of working with Content and Digital Asset Management systems is essential. A working knowledge of Drupal would be a distinct advantage.
- A proven track record of working with HTML, CSS, Image editing software, SEO, Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Excellent writing and editorial skills, detail-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Customer focused – you can identify with our customers needs?
- A passion for travel would be beneficial but not essential
If you are interested in joining an international travel business who are investing heavily in online please do get in touch. This is a great opportunity for a commercially minded Online Content Editor to be a part of a business with exciting growth plans.
To apply please contact Nick Blake on email@example.com or call 01458 555 024 for more details.
This role is being managed exclusively by Purple Monkey Recruitment Ltd and all 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Nick Blake at PMR who will assume ownership of the applicationBack to jobs