Marketing Executive, Offline
£25,000 - £35,000 DOE
Purple Monkey Recruitment are delighted to be working with Artigiano, a growing mail order and online retailer, who are looking to recruit an Offline Marketing Executive, whose role will be principally responsible for driving the offline marketing strategy for the brand and delivery of set targets across all offline channels, with the aim of both maximising the sales opportunity from within our own customers databases, but also to explore and refine an acquisition strategy utilising traditional offline marketing channels including OTP, inserts, cold list mailings, partnerships, PR, etc.
This role reports in to the Head of Publications.
- Execute the seasonal mailing plan.
- Responsible the purchasing of all cold list (acquisition mailings) and liaising with Head office and various suppliers/partners for all mailings (acquisition and retention)
- Work with the Head of Production and agencies/suppliers to prepare the artwork brief, managing artwork delivery on time and to budget
- Manage associated agencies, seasonal critical path and swap balances
- Negotiate the best rates to maximise ROI.
- CRM & Loyalty management.
- Champion both acquisition and retention campaigns.
- In line with the broader marketing strategy, manage annual media activity, ensuring all associated communications are fully integrated.
- Support manager in all planning and booking of offline media, including OTP, inserts, cold list mailings, TV, events, etc.
- Manage agency and partner relationships.
- Negotiate the best rates to maximise ROI.
- Brief and deliver artwork.
- Look for new ways to leverage existing creative assets to reach and explore new markets.
- Develop & execute the annual PR strategy and seasonal plan.
- Manage agency and partner relationships, if applicable.
- Plan and execute press days/events & on-going press office to deliver set coverage and brand targets.
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure all traditional and digital PR is integrated seamlessly.
- Identify and execute relevant brand events and partnership in line with broader marketing strategy and commercial goals.
- Agree clear KPI’s for all activity in association with the relevant partners (internally and externally).
- Track and monitor performance including ROI and prepare activity and performance reports.
- Analyse campaign performance to continually tweak and improve execution.
- Be comfortable at presenting campaign performance, key metrics and future plans to a wider group.
- Have an understanding of channel contribution, attribution and the halo effect, but find ways to actively measure and track campaign effectiveness.
- Ensure all activities are delivered to budget and all spend negotiated to maximise value.
- Own, track and update budget documents.
- Manage the marketing calendar, delivering key activities throughout the season.
- Work closely with Head of Publications and Online Marketing Specialist to ensure website is optimised and to ensure campaign rollouts are smooth and consistent across all channels.
- Constantly work to identify improvement and efficiencies.
- Support a culture of high performance and consistent positive and collaborative behaviour.
- Keep an eye on our competition and the market so we can stay ahead.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Highly numerate and able to easily interpret data for analysis.
- Experience in: Project management / Budget management / Contract negotiation / Media Planning
- Understanding core CRM principles and customer segmentation
- Have a good understanding and previous experience of offline marketing, ideally within retail.
- Have a proven track record in building brand awareness and identifying new responsive audiences.
- Be commercially minded, constantly looking to achieve maximum ROI from the available budget.
- Be always reviewing and optimising our efforts, whilst keeping an eye out for new opportunities.
- Be a self-starter with strong organisation skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Have some stakeholder management experience, particularly in planning and coordinating across internal departments.
- Able to manage a diverse workload and multiple deadlines.
- Numerate and commercially astute.
- Ideally a graduate with a Marketing or Business related degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar area and industry.
- Expert in Microsoft office, especially excel.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Offline Marketing Executive to join the company at a time of planned growth.
This role is being managed by Purple Monkey Recruitment Ltd and all 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Rebecca Tolson at PMR who will assume ownership of the application.
Interested in this role? Please contact Rebecca Tolson @ email@example.com
Back to jobs