eCommerce Growth Executive
London OR Cheltenham
Purple Monkey are delighted to be working with Volo Commerce, a specialist Ecommerce sales consultancy who have exciting plans to move towards a SaaS proposition. They are looking for an eCommerce Growth Executive to join the team in this newly created role.
Volo intelligently enables Brands and Manufacturers to distribute their products and seamlessly scale up their operation through the ever-increasing number of channels on the web, such as Amazon, eBay, Google, Facebook and Instagram. The solution integrates with enterprise level manufacturing organisations and intelligently transitions them to become successful Direct to Consumer retailers.
The organisation has received significant investment and we have exciting plans to grow through innovation and the use intelligent technology solutions.
This role requires a commercially driven individual who has a background in ecommerce expertise, particularly in marketplace selling.
As the eCommerce Growth Executive you will;
- Work with market data, Volo customers and the rest of the business to devise and define marketplace or general ecommerce initiatives to grow our customers revenue as well as describing the ROI of Volo solutions to win new 1.5 and 2.0 customers.
- work to the individual performance targets set by the Director of Growth Consulting to demonstrate progress in the role and your contribution in collaborating to the team’s total targets.
- Work with the Account Executives, New Business and the Growth Projects teams to devise and define growth initiatives linked to ROI for both the customer and Volo
- Support the selling of these growth initiatives into our customer base or in the new business process by attending face-to-face or telephone meetings where available
- Work closely with the Growth Projects team to monitor the success of these initiatives and the Managed Services operations
- Continually research the ecommerce market to source and test new tools or data sources to improve Volo’s ability to define and measure growth initiatives and clearly communicate these back to the business
- Understand what ecommerce or retail learning initiatives area available to the business and create business cases for investment
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years’ industry experience
- Experience working in an eCommerce environment
- Demonstrable experience dealing with Marketplace platforms
- Sales focused and an entrepreneurial spirit that will be the driving force to success
If you are an experienced eCommerce Marketplace Executive and have had significant success selling online, especially with Amazon and eBay then do get in touch, contact Rebecca Tolson @ firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being managed by Purple Monkey Recruitment Ltd and all 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Rebecca Tolson at PMR who will assume ownership of the application.Back to jobs