Digital Marketing and Planning Exec/Trainee
This is a new position for someone with digital marketing knoweldge and experience looking to move into media planning, with full training offered.
Purple Monkey are working exclusively with Equimedia, a top independent integrated digital marketing agency with a dynamic offering to its clients. This is a fantastic time to join and work with Equimedia, they are undergoing a transformation and seeing some solid growth. As a digital marketing and planning executive/trainee, you will be offered full training to help identify new and innovative ways to reach audiences online (Paid, Owned & Earned) as well as execute and report on performance. Excited by the sound of this role? Then the world of media planning could be right up your street! The business has client needs with opportunities to take on more responsibility across a range of sectors from FS to Travel and beyond.
This role requires no prior experience as a Media Planner but does require some digital marketing knowledge. This position would offer you the chance to move into campaign planning, execution and results analysis for a range of B2B and B2C blue chip clients operating in a variety of markets. You will enjoy working in a busy environment and will be quick to learn in an industry that is ever changing. You will work under the guidance of a Media Planning and Trading Manager to plan campaigns across a variety of clients in different sectors and full training will be given.
Key Responsibilities once trained
- Analyse digital campaign performance (across a range of channels) and the competition in a client’s market
- Research target audiences
- Use research to fuel your recommendations
- Work with Ad Ops to set up campaigns across all major ad platforms
- Analyse results and optimise campaigns to maximize performance
- Discuss requirements and campaign performance with media owners
- Provide weekly & monthly results analysis and spot opportunities for new campaigns
- Work with other internal teams to develop client strategy
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Digital marketing skills and knowledge
- Enjoy working with data and have a want to move into media planning
- Analysing data will be something you are comfortable with
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Some understanding of online advertising with a passion to learn more about the industry
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
This role is being managed exclusively by Purple Monkey Recruitment Ltd and all 3rd party applications and direct applications will be forwarded to Nick Blake at PMR who will assume ownership of the applicationBack to jobs