Digital Marketing Analyst
£23000 to £27000
Purple Monkey Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with DINK, a young and dynamic marketing agency backed by a multi £billion parent company. DINK is a made by the people that work with them, it is a culture where everyone can contribute, be a part of what is being built and interact through and across teams to encourage everybody to grow. Already working with huge brands including Nike, adidas, PUMA and FLANNELS, they are looking to grow their team by adding a Digital Marketing Executive. DINK is fast paced, demanding and never boring. So, being a creative, dynamic and technically advanced agency, we seek the strongest cultural fit for them. Employees are empowered to enable them to do their best, but they are also accountable for their actions. You will be inspired by your manager, but you must also possess the determination, and passion for innovation to succeed in this environment.
Now is the perfect time and opportunity to get involved in this most innovative of agencies that boasts three fundamental attributes at its core, Dink are:
- Creatively changing the game.
- Insights driven
- Social by design.
Working within our marketing team, you will be responsible for the implementation, optimisation and reporting of campaigns across a range of biddable media channels including Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and programmatic display.
Working within our marketing team, this role is responsible for the implementation, optimisation and reporting of campaigns across a range of digital marketing channels including organic (SEO), biddable media (Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and programmatic display) and affiliate marketing.
The ideal candidate will be obsessed with data, with strong analytical skills. You’ll be passionate about keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Most importantly you’ll be a proactive digital marketing ‘doer’, not afraid to get stuck in across a variety of channels.
Be a strong cultural fit:
- DINK is a dynamic, creative and technologically advanced organisation.
- Passion for innovation
- Managers need to inspire and develop their teams to get the most out of them.
- Putting customers first is key to DINK’s success as is collaboration across the business.
- Honesty, integrity and trust are a given.
Be a digital marketing superstar:
Work across a portfolio of retail clients, delivering outstanding campaign performance across digital marketing channels
- Ensure campaign budgets are adhered to through regular campaign monitoring processes
- Plan and implement new campaigns across a range of platforms including organic search, PPC, social media and programmatic display
- Improve performance across existing client campaigns through your knowledge of advanced optimisation techniques, including but not limited to keyword research, audience refinement, creative testing and bid management
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly performance reports with the assistance of a Marketing Analyst
- Analyse key trends and anomalies in client data and make recommendations for improving performance
- Be comfortable in updating clients and key stakeholders on account performance, via phone or face-to-face meetings
- Keep your finger on the pulse of new developments and news across digital advertising
Proven experience in digital marketing, ideally in an agency or B2C retail environment
- Demonstrable experience implementing and optimising successful digital marketing campaigns
- Experienced in identifying target audiences and devising biddable media campaigns
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- Technical SEO experience
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools, with experience setting up and optimising campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook Ad Manager, Snapchat & programmatic platforms
- Be exceptionally analytical with a track record of producing great reports for key stakeholders
- Have a genuine passion for biddable media, with a strong desire to achieve the best possible results for your clients
To apply for the Digital Marketing Executive role please forward your CV to Nick Blake firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01458 555024 to discuss furtherBack to jobs