Content and Social Media Marketing Manager
British Multi Channel Retailer of Fine Jewellery
£45000 - £50000
Fine British Jewellery Brand based in London! A must for all Content Marketing and Social Media people who are at the top of their game. This is a fabulous business which continues to go from strength to strength with a truly global presence. Now with several beautiful stores around the globe and with a brilliant website to match this is a great time to be joining the team on their journey. As the Content and Social Media Marketing Manager you will take full responsibility for all content development, marketing and build upon an already impressive social presence. This brand is held in high regard and can count amongst its fans many celebrities and even royalty. The scope to grow the Social Media Marketing even further is huge.
About the Role
Reporting to the Global Customer & Brand Marketing Manager, the Content & Social Media Marketing Manager is responsible for creating the global customer content marketing strategy and delivering the right content, which proactively contributes to growing brand engagement, increased purchases and subsequently the lifetime value of the customer.
You will build the customer comms plan – identifying core content themes that will resonate with the customer, and sharing through the right channels, at the right time to strengthen customer relationships and build a strong and profitable customer base. A flair for creating content plans based on insight is key for this role, whilst an appreciation of how different owned marketing channels play a part in the customer journey is critical in ensuring a consistent and positive experience for the customer.
You will manage 1 direct report – the Social Media & Marketing Assistant, who will support you in delivering your objectives across content creation and social media.
Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Marketing roles
- Solid content marketing skills – experience in developing content plans across owned channels (social media, email, website)
- Experience in writing copy for SEO
- Evidence of strong understanding across online marketing channels, tactics, measurement, and trends
- Experience in analysing data through a web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience in working with a CMS (e.g. WordPress, Umbraco) preferred, but not essential
- Analytical mind, with the ability to collate, analyse and present data, and drive clear insights
- Track record of using customer engagement tactics to contribute positively to commercial success
- Well-organised, logical and efficient with outstanding project and stakeholder management skills
- Self-starter with an ambitious spirit, able to handle parallel work streams resourcefully and at pace, working both independently and collaboratively
- Willing to roll their sleeves up and get their hands dirty when required, whilst maintaining the ability to see the bigger picture
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to confidently and articulately communicate with senior level management both verbally and in writing
- Process-driven with strong attention to detail
Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Salary – £45000 – £50000 basic; plus a 12% bonus
Location – London
For more details please contact Chris Winfield:
email – email@example.com
Call – 01458555036Back to jobs