Take a closer look at week one’s top candidates profiles…
Keep your eye out for new top candidates every couple of weeks on our blog.
Omnichannel and International eCommerce leader
Immediately Available, location agnostic
£850-£1000 day rate / £120k perm
Candidate Ref: DE1
- Outstanding track record of project delivery, meeting business needs.
- Extensive strategic, P&L and business case management experience.
- Highly commercially aware with an analytical nature, assisting lateral thinking.
- Leading on innovative Digital Transformation projects internally or as a contract
- Vendor selection for Personalization and MVT.
- Introducing UX analytical tools to provide insight into Customer Journey on site
- Growth metrics against all channels ranging from 35% to 99.9%
Available in the next couple of months, London and SE England
Candidate Ref: MF2
- Great track record of success with huge High St retailers
- Board position with PE backed brand with 3 year sale strategy
- P&L responsibility for Multichannel Trading, Customer Experience, Marketing & Brand. Experience of trading websites in US, AU, Europe, Russia and China.
- Doubled online sales revenue though building successful teams across several diverse retailers
- Capable senior digital leader with a passion for driving commercial performance with the customer at the heart of all decision making.
Sales , Ops and eCommerce Experience
Immediately Available, London
£75k perm/£350 day rate contracting
Candidate Ref: TM21
- Head of/Director level roles
- Available for Perm or Contracting
- Launched International parcel delivery into US and Australia
- Launched international parcel delivery for well known pureplay fashion retailers
- Grew Ecommerce revenues from zero to £5M in three years for a well known brand
- Won industry awards for excellent service
If any of these profiles are of interest or you are looking to hire for your team, please do get in contact.Back to Blog