Take a closer look at week two’s top candidates profiles…
Keep your eye out for new top candidates every couple of weeks on our blog.
Social Media Manager
Immediately Available, London
Candidate Ref: SG52
- Team management experience
- Fantastic influencer network in the UK, US and Italy
- Proven track record of launching Social Media channels from scratch and within 12 months built a great following
- French speaking
MBA Head of Marketing / Digital Acquisition
Candidate Ref: GW6
- Data driven customer-centric approach with expertise in customers’ acquisition, retention and value generation.
- Brand positioning, PR, partnerships and market research projects. Defined SEO, referrals, eCRM and acquisition strategies (SEM and Display).
- Develops strategies to test different branding propositions across a multitude of channels – best growth engines for the business and deliver brand awareness/recall.
- Optimises acquisition journey with fivefold improvement in lead generation
- Involved in UX and CRO projects to improve user experience and conversion rates.
- Growth metrics against traffic reach over 100% increment.
Digital Marketing Manager
Candidate Ref: SB105
- Took over from agency with the same SEO budget to improve organic traffic by 273% year-on-year for a national brand
- Improved conversion rate by 56% for a national company, resulting in more than 1 in 5 website users applying for a job, increasing web revenue by 157%
- Generating the same volume of traffic via PPC year-on-year with 60% less budget than the previous agency for a B2B brand
- Inc email CTR by 247% via multivariate testing campaign for a global tech client
- Delivered SEO, PPC and social media campaigns for global brand resulting in a 46% increase in enquiries year-on-year
If any of these profiles are of interest or you are looking to hire for your team, please do get in contact.Back to Blog